Key Facts on Immigration and Visa on Arrival for Bali and Indonesia
- Free visa on arrival for more than 140 countries (https://www.bali.com/visa-indonesia-entry-requirements-bali.html)
- The free visa on arrival is valid for 30 days, cannot be extended
- Passport must be always valid 6 months
- If you wish to stay longer than 30 days, must pay USD$35 VoA upon arrival
- To obtain and pay VoA, queue at the counter before immigration counters
- Visa Agents can help for VoA extension
Please contact us for further information.
It is compulsory for all groupies to have travel insurance whilst traveling with Wanderlands Bali. Traveling is all about adventure and experiencing the unknown. Unfortunately, this can mean that some things don’t always go to plan from time to time. Whilst you are in the safe hands of your group leader from the moment you walk through arrivals to the end of the tour, planes can sometimes be delayed, luggage can go missing and accidents can happen. Your group leader will check your documents at the beginning of the tour to ensure you are correctly covered and you can travel with peace of mind. It is important your travel insurance covers you for the following:
- Medical expenses
- Missed flights
- Luggage loss and theft
- All activities included in the tour – snorkeling, surfing etc
If you haven’t got your insurance arranged yet, simply get in touch with us and we can help you arrange it. Call: (+61) 2 8541 6557 Email: [email protected]
Firstly, pack light!
You will be doing a lot of moving around during the trip, getting on various modes of transport such as mini-vans, boats and even horse and cart. You do not wanting to be carrying around more than you need! We highly recommend a backpack rather than a massive suitcase as you will be the one having to carry it.
Bali has lots of western shops so if you forget anything, fear not! You can normally buy anything else you may need.
- Flight tickets
- Credit cards and money
- US $35 (for your visa)
- Padlock for your bag
- Printed out copy of your travel insurance documents
- Camera & charger
- MP3 player/iPod
- Phone & charger
- International plug adapter
- Beach wear and towel
- A light rain jacket
- Clean underwear